Welcome to My Book Bag!

I'm Susan Aikens. Welcome to my blog about kids' books, My Book Bag. I'm one of those people who is always "selling" books to friends, relatives, and even to strangers in bookstores who mistake me for an employee. This blog is an extension of that. Here you'll find impartial reviews of new and time-tested fiction and non-fiction books for kids, ages 6 through teen. I'll also let you know about promising new authors and emerging trends in children's literature. Hopefully, you'll find these reviews helpful as you select titles for your child, your classroom, or yourself.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A little attention for my blog

Check out my interview in Brian Feldblum's blog, Bookmarketingbuzz.  I'm delighted that my blog is generating interest.
http://bookmarketingbuzzblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/advice-for-publishing-idiots.html

No comments:

Post a Comment